Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Color Guard and Clothing


So long time no post. Well.... I don't really have an excuse other then school has just started and I have recently joined a color guard team. Color Guard??? what's that?


Well we march in shows with the marching band with our flags or rifles either at football games or competitions. I have been in the group for about a month and I am pretty much caught up to all the other girls who have been doing it all summer. I really think it's fun and your legs get a working from all the sliding (type of march) back marching, and jazz walks and runs. You also get a workout in your arms from all the choreography you are doing with your flag. But yeahhhhhhhhhh school is pretty much just boring so i wont talk about it.

Other things... I have been thinking about how cool it would be to make your own clothes. Not like a fashion line or anything, but just for yourself. Then if you were wearing something you made and someone asked "omg i love your shirt where'd you get it?" you would feel so cool because you made it your self. I have taken sewing classes and everything so i think it would be fun to experiment. otay cya

makenna

No comments:

Post a Comment